- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cloves
- 6 tsp of coarse sugar
- Add all ingredients (except course sugar) to bowl and whisk repeatedly throughout.
- Scoop out mixed ingredients and place in muffin cups.
- Sprinkle 6 teaspoons of coarse sugar on each of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit, than for 13 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour yourself a hot Chameleon Cold-Brew mug (of your choice) and indulge in this sweet Gingerbread Muffin treat!