Chameleon Cold-Brew Gingerbread Muffins
Savor the sweet cinnamon flavors of gingerbread and the boldness of cold brew coffee with our Chameleon Cold-Brew Gingerbread Muffins made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate. Recipe created by Genuine Ginger.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 6 tsp of coarse sugar
- Add all ingredients (except course sugar) to bowl and whisk repeatedly throughout.
- Scoop out mixed ingredients and place in muffin cups.
- Sprinkle 6 teaspoons of coarse sugar on each of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit, than for 13 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour yourself a hot Chameleon Cold-Brew mug (of your choice) and indulge in this sweet Gingerbread Muffin treat!