Chameleon Cold-Brew French Toast
Combine your coffee and entree into one with our Chameleon Cold-Brew French Toast made with our classic Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate.
- 4 slices of french bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of Chameleon-Cold Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 TBSP of butter
- Cut 4 slices of french bread and set them off to the side.
- Crack three eggs into a bowl and add all other ingredients listed except butter.
- Blend the mixture together until an even, liquid base is formed.
- Dip each slice of french bread into the mixture, and make sure each side is covered.
- Place butter on pan and heat on stove.
- Put each slice on the stove and cook 2-3 minutes for each side.
- Add whichever toppings you desire to the finished product!