- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground clove
- 6 egg yolks
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup bourbon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- Add first four ingredients into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add egg yolks and sugar into a separate bowl and whisk until the color becomes lighter and liquid gets fluffy.
- Slowly add 1⁄2 hot cold-brew mixture from pot into bowl of yolks and sugar, while whisking simultaneously.
- Add egg mixture to the rest of the cold-brew pan.
- Whisk the combined mixture over low heat until mix is 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- Add 1 cup of cream, 1 cup of bourbon and 2 teaspoons of nutmeg to cooled mixture.
- Whisk well and cool overnight.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and enjoy.