Chameleon Cold-Brew Churros Con Chocolate
Write a review
For the Churros
- 1/2 cup water
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
For churro topping
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
For the Chocolate
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- Bring water, butter and salt to a boil then remove from heat and stir in flour until a ball forms.
- Add to a stand mixer* and mix on low with a paddle attachment for 1 minute. Then increase speed to medium and add eggs 1 at a time until fully incorporated. *This can also be done by hand.
- When cool enough to handle, spoon churro mix into a piping bag with a large star tip.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a pot to about 360°F and pipe 4-6 inch churros into the oil.
- Fry, turning once, about 40 seconds per side or until golden then transfer to a towel lined plate and dust with cinnamon sugar mixture. Finish frying the remaining dough.
- Meanwhile make your chocolate by heating all ingredients in a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly for about 5-10 minutes until the chocolate melts and the sauce thickens slightly, careful not to burn. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Dunk churros into your cold-brew chocolate!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: