Chameleon Cold-Brew Brownie Bowls topped with Hot Fudge Sauce
Add sugar, spice and everything cold brew to these delectable Cold Brew Brownie Bowls topped with coffee Hot Fudge Sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Brownie Bowl Ingredients:
- 1 brownie mix package
- Chameleon Cold-Brew, as needed
- eggs, as needed
- vegetable oil, as needed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Hot Fudge Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 TBSP agave
- 2 TBSP Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups (about 10 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP butter
- Preheat oven according to brownie mix package.
- Follow instructions on brownie mix package, substituting any water in the recipe for Chameleon Cold-Brew.
- Using parchment paper, cut circles the size of the bottoms of your cupcake tins.
- Grease cupcake tins and place a parchment circle in the bottom of each, these will help your brownies pop out easier!
- Spoon brownie mix into each cupcake holder, 3/4 of the way up.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake according to package or until toothpick comes out clean.
- (Hot Fudge Sauce) Bring cream, agave, Chameleon Cold-Brew and sea salt to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate and butter until melted and fully combined.
- Can be made ahead and kept in refrigerator until the expiration date of your cream.
- To use once cooled, place a few spoons of fudge sauce in microwave safe bowl (or pan) and heat for 15-30 seconds then stir until fully melted.
- As soon as you remove your brownies from the oven, push a greased spoon or pestal into each brownie to make a “bowl” shape.
- Let cool and remove parchment circles.
- Top with vanilla bean ice cream, Cold Brew Hot Fudge, sprinkles, more pecans, and a cherry on top!