Chameleon Cold-Brew Brownie Bowls topped with Hot Fudge Sauce
Brownie Bowl Ingredients:
- 1 brownie mix package
- Chameleon Cold Brew, as needed
- Eggs, as needed
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- ½ cup chopped pecans
Hot Fudge Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp Chameleon Cold-Brew Texas Pecan
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups (about 10 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven according to brownie mix package.
- Follow instructions on brownie mix package, substituting any water in the recipe for Chameleon Cold Brew.
- Using parchment paper, cut circles the size of the bottoms of your cupcake tins.
- Grease cupcake tins and place a parchment circle in the bottom of each, these will help your brownies pop out easier!
- Spoon brownie mix into each cupcake holder, ¾ of the way up.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake according to package or until toothpick comes out clean.
- (Hot Fudge Sauce) Bring cream, agave, Chameleon Cold-Brew and sea salt to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate and butter until melted and fully combined.
- Can be made ahead and kept in refrigerator until the expiration date of your cream.
- To use once cooled, place a few spoons of fudge sauce in microwave safe bowl (or pan) and heat for 15-30 seconds then stir until fully melted
- As soon as you remove your brownies from the oven, push a greased spoon or pestal into each brownie to make a “bowl” shape.
- Let cool and remove parchment circles.
- Top with vanilla bean ice cream, Cold Brew Hot Fudge, sprinkles, more pecans, and a cherry on top!