Chameleon Cold-Brew Bacon Pancakes
A crispy twist on your favorite breakfast meal!
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Cook 8 slices of bacon and set aside.
- Add egg, Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate, melted butter, and maple syrup into a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Add flour, baking powder, sea salt and cooked slices of bacon into a separate bowl. Add first bowl of ingredients and mix all together evenly.
- Scoop out ingredients and cook into a buttered pan. Flip evenly until both sides are ready.
- Stack ‘em up and dig in!