Chameleon Cold-Brew Bacon Pancakes
A crispy twist on your favorite breakfast meal!
Write a review
- 8 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup CCB Vanilla Concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Cup flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Cook 8 slices of bacon and set aside.
- Add egg, Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate, melted butter, and maple syrup into a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Add flour, baking powder, sea salt and cooked slices of bacon into a separate bowl. Add first bowl of ingredients and mix all together evenly.
- Scoop out ingredients and cook into a buttered pan. Flip evenly until both sides are ready.
- Stack ‘em up and dig in!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: