Chameleon Cold-Brew Açai Berry Swirl Smoothie Bowl
Shake up your smoothie bowl routine by adding in cold brew coffee for an energizing and refreshing treat any time of day.
Write a review
- ¼ cup coconut or cashew yogurt
- 1 teaspoon goji berry powder
- 1 Medjool date, pit removed
- 2 packets frozen unsweetened açai
- ½ banana
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 1/8 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Top with goji berries, blueberries sliced in half, coconut shavings, bee pollen
- Stir together yogurt and goji berry powder and set aside.
- Blend date, banana, acai, almond milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew until smooth, using tamper as needed.
- Scoop into bowl and randomly spoon goji yogurt on top. Drag a butter knife or spoon in a swirly pattern until you like how it looks.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
- Mixing things up in the kitchen? Tag @chameleoncoldbrew and #MadeforMakers for a chance to be featured! Follow our Instagram for more Chameleon Cold-Brew posts, giveaways, and more!
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: