Chameleon Cold-Brew Lemongrass & Ginger Cocktail
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 8-12 inches of lemongrass, bruised with the back of a knife
- 4 inches ginger root, rough chop
- 4 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup soda water
- Candied ginger to garnish
- Bring water, coconut nectar, lemongrass, ginger, turmeric and black pepper to a boil.
- Simmer until volume is reduced by half, about 20 minutes.
- Let lemongrass ginger brew cool then discard the ginger and lemongrass pieces.
- In each cup pour 2 oz of lemongrass ginger brew and 2 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate.
- Fill each cup with ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with candied ginger and serve.