Caramel Cold Brew Ice Cream
Think outside the cone and scoop up some of your very own Caramel Cold Brew Ice Cream using our Caramel Concentrate Coffee!
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Caramel Coffee Concentrate
- creamer of choice
- In a large mixing bowl using either a stand-mixer or an electric hand mixer, add all the ingredients
- Whip the heavy cream mixture on high-speed until stiff peaks form (to prevent splattering, start out at a slower speed and as the cream thickens, increase speed). Be careful not to over mix or “break” the whip cream mixture.
- Pour half the whipped mixture into a freezer-safe container. Drizzle with some caramel syrup.
- Pour remaining half of mixture and top with another drizzle of caramel syrup.
- Cover and freeze for about 4-5 hours (3-4 hours yields a “soft serve” ice cream, 5+ hours yields a more solid texture).
- Top with caramel syrup when serving or add fresh fruit.