Get a healthy kickstart to your day with our bullseye coffee. Make it with collagen and ghee or spice it up with natural herbs.
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen
- 1 tablespoon Tin Star Foods Ghee
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract (not strict paleo)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of cardamom
- Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew and water using your favorite method (stovetop, microwave, over a fire...)
- Blend heated Chameleon Cold-Brew, Tin Star Foods Ghee and Vital Proteins Collagen (+ honey and spices if you’d like) in a blender for about 30-60 seconds until frothy like a latte.
- Lactose-free, gluten-free, Whole 30 and Paleo recipe.
Chameleon Cold-Brew https://www.chameleoncoldbrew.com/
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Overall rating: