Breakfast Snow Cone
Start your morning with a buzzy iced treat with our Breakfast Snow Cone made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- Optional: 1 TBSP agave syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut whipped cream
- 1 fresh strawberries
Strawberry Puree Ingredients
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, greens removed
- 1 TBSP agave
- Option to mix together Chameleon and agave, if you’re using.
- Pour Chameleon into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- To make strawberry puree, blend strawberries until smooth.
- Add strawberry puree to small pan with agave and simmer 3-5 minutes to thicken into a sauce, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- When Chameleon is frozen, blend in a high powered blender until it’s a texture you are happy with.