Bite Sized Churro Bites Recipe
Use your favorite cold brew coffee when baking these sweet and satisfying Bite Sized Churro bites, made with our Ready to Enjoy Mexican Coffee.
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Mexican Coffee
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Oil for frying
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Bring Chameleon, butter and salt to a boil then remove from heat and stir in flour until a ball forms.
- Add to a stand mixer* and mix on low with a paddle attachment for 1 minute. Then increase speed to medium and add eggs 1 at a time until fully incorporated. *This can also be done by hand.
- When cool enough to handle, spoon churro mix into a piping bag with a large star tip and refrigerate 1 hour+.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a pot to about 360°F and pipe 1 inch churros into the oil, cutting them with scissors or a knife as you go.
- Fry, turning once, about 40 seconds per side or until golden then transfer to a towel lined plate. Dust with cinnamon sugar mixture while still hot.
- Repeat #4-5 until you’ve finished frying the remaining dough.