Aperol Cold Brew Spritz
Add a fizz to your next party with this buzzy and refreshing cocktail made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate, Aperol and Balcones Baby Blue Whiskey.
- 2 oz Balcones Baby Blue Whiskey
- 1 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Concentrate
- 1 oz Aperol
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 dashes grapefruit bitter
- Shaker Cream to top
- Build all ingredients (except for cream) in a glass.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour 2 oz heavy whipping cream into a shaker and sugar to taste.
- Shake until cream thickens but can still be easily poured.
- Top drink with the shaken cream.
- Drink up!