Adaptogenic Cold Brew Fudge Bites
Snack on sweet and satisfying chocolate fudge bites made with cold brew and adaptogenic ingredients and Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate Coffee.
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 2 TBSP maca powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Line a square 8x8” pan with parchment paper.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor about 3 minutes until smooth.
- Smooth mixture into pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and top as desired, we used goji berries, hemp hearts, bee pollen, and cayenne pepper! Keep refrigerated.