5 Layer Healthy Ombre Cold Brew Coffee Smoothie
Our new layered smoothie is almost too pretty to drink! Luckily the vanilla flavor per colored layer will leave you satisfied with every sip.
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Blend 2 bananas and yogurt until smooth, refrigerate 3/4 cup and keep the rest in the blender. Add almond milk and 1/4 cup raspberries to mixture in blender. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3/4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1/2 banana and 1/4 cup raspberries. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3/4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1/4 cup blueberries. Blend until smooth and divide mixture into 2 glasses and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Slowly pour on top the next darkest layer and and freeze for about 20 minutes. Repeat until all layers have been added.
- Garnish with raspberries and serve!