- 3 bananas
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Blend 2 bananas and yogurt until smooth, refrigerate 3⁄4 cup and keep the rest in the blender. Add almond milk and 1⁄4 cup raspberries to mixture in blender. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3⁄4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1⁄2 banana and 1⁄4 cup raspberries. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3⁄4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add remaining 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, 1⁄4 cup blueberries. Blend until smooth and divide mixture into 2 glasses and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Slowly pour on top the next darkest layer and and freeze for about 20 minutes. Repeat until all layers have been added.
- Garnish with raspberries and serve!