Which Espresso Cold Brew Recipe Are You?
Our newest Espresso Cold Brew is here to bring a bolder and buzzier brew to your cold brew coffee routine. Take our recipe quiz below and find your new favorite coffee craze!
The results are in!
You and cold brew are the life of the party! Accomplishing your goals successfully and having fun are not separate in your eyes, and you are sure to always work hard and play hard with a Chameleon by your side.
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- ½ oz coffee liquor
- Optional: splash of simple syrup
- Add all ingredients to shaker and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a (chilled) martini glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans.
Cold brew is the fuel you rely on to do big things each day, from completing a morning workout to tackling a lengthy to-do list, and even enjoying an afternoon for your passions.
- 1/4 cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup coconut meat
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Your strong passion for coffee means every sip of cold brew brings joy throughout your day! You enjoy the sweeter things in life and are not afraid to treat yourself to a delicious new cold brew recipe.
Honey Lavender Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp dried lavender
- 4oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 4oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 T honey lavender syrup
- 1 in. ice cube
- Add the water, sugar, honey and lavender into a saucepan on low heat.
- Stir ingredients together until sugar dissolves. Keep on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Strain the liquid (to remove lavender) and pour into a glass jar and allow to cool.
- Pour remaining latte ingredients over a 1-inch ice cube in a glass and enjoy!
You know your cold brew coffee works hard to keep you fueled, and you are always looking for more ways to stay healthy and caffeinated with adaptogens and the latest workout trends.
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 1 TBSP coconut butter
- 1-2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cloves, ground
- 1/8 tsp maple extract (optional)
- Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew and water then blend all ingredients until frothy.
- Dust with more ground clove if you’d like!
Show us your Espresso Cold Brew match and tag @ChameleonColdBrew on Instagram. Find more recipe and cold brew inspiration on our website and find a our NEW Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate at Target!