Summertime and the Sipping is Easy
Whether by the beach, at a patio party or on the porch watching the summer sunset, sip on our favorite cold brew coffee cocktails made with Chameleon Cold-Brew and all of your favorite liquors.
Add a coffee twist to classic summer cocktails, from sangria, mojitos, piña coladas and much more! If you are looking to add a buzz with your current stock of Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate Coffee, read more about mixing up a cup of cold brew with a shot!
- 1 slice orange
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 pomegranate juice
- 2TBSP Maple Guild Organic Bourbon Barrel Aged Syrup
- 2TBSP Chameleon Black Cold Brew On-The-Go
- In a shaker, muddle orange and rosemary.
- Add remaining ingredients and a handful of ice then shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over 1 large ice cube and garnish with more rosemary, another orange slice and pomegranate seeds.
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup Anejo Tequila
- 1⁄2 cup Campari
- 4TBSP agave or simple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup sparkling water
- In a pitcher, stir together all ingredients except soda water and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- To serve, divide grapes and orange slices among glasses then fill to the top with ice.
- Pour Cold Brew Sangria over ice and top with a splash of sparkling water.
- 3⁄4 oz Blanco Tequila
- 3⁄4 oz Ancho Reyes (spiced Tequila Liqueur)
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1 1⁄2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 oz cinnamon syrup
- 1 pineapple slice
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake and serve in a Collins glass garnished with a pineapple slice & dried red chili pepper.
- 2 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 20 mint leaves
- 1TBSP coconut nectar
- 3 oz coconut milk
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1⁄8 tsp black pepper
- Muddle Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate, mint and coconut nectar in your glass.
- Top with enough ice to fill the glass.
- In a separate glass, stir together coconut milk, lime juice, turmeric powder and black pepper.
- Float turmeric coconut milk on top of the cold-brew mixture.
- Garnish with mint or lime.
- Stir it all together and enjoy!
- 2 cups of water
- 1⁄2 cup coconut nectar
- 8 – 12 inches of lemongrass, bruised with the back of a knife
- 4 inches ginger root, rough chop
- 4 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup soda water
- candied ginger to garnish
- Bring water, coconut nectar, lemongrass, ginger, turmeric and black pepper to a boil.
- Simmer until volume is reduced by half, about 20 minutes.
- Let lemongrass ginger brew cool then discard the ginger and lemongrass pieces.
- In each cup pour 2 oz of lemongrass ginger brew and 2 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate.
- Fill each cup with ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with candied ginger and serve.