It’s safe to say once the temperature hits above 70 degrees, iced beverages are more-than acceptable. Swap the warmth of your hot mug for a refreshing burst of cold brew goodness! Grab your favorite flavor of Chameleon Cold-Brew concentrate or ready to enjoy bottles, and get ready to craft your new summer staple.
Cold Brew Coffee Cubes
Too much ice in your iced cold brew coffee can become extremely problematic, especially when enjoying a day outside and half your cup turns into a watered-down mess. Avoid this problem with one of our go-to coffee hacks: Chameleon Cold-Brew ice cubes! Pour any flavor of our bottled bliss into an ice tray and let it freeze for a few hours. Simply add dairy (or a dairy alternative) over a handful of your (now) cubes and voila – cold coffee that keeps its bold buzz and fresh flavor regardless the temperature.
Cold Brew Horchata Popsicles
Take your cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew to the next level with our Horchata popsicles. These slightly-sweet treats work both as a cool down and a caffeinated energizer for warm days where you need that extra push. Enjoy them as a poolside snack with friends or stash a batch in the freezer to treat your tastebuds when a craving calls. Oh — and did we mention these are vegan?!
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mexican Ready To Enjoy Coffee
- 5 Tablespoons agave, divided
- 1 cup coconut OR rice milk
1. Stir together Chameleon Cold-Brew & 2 tablespoons agave. Divide Chameleon Cold-Brew among 10 popsicle molds and freeze for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together coconut milk and remaining agave until smooth. Add to popsicle molds on top of cold-brew mix and freeze 30 minutes.
3. Add popsicle sticks and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Irish Coffee Affogato
A cocktail, cold-brew beverage and dessert all-in-one: Meet the Irish Coffee Affogato. Use a spoon to dig in, or sip in style with a straw!
- 6 oz. Chameleon Cold-Brew Caramel Concentrate
- 2 oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1 tsp. simple syrup
- 1 – 2 scoops vanilla (or coconut) ice cream
- 1 oz. fresh cream or Baileys Irish Cream
1. Scoop ice cream into a glass
2. Add in Chameleon Cold-Brew, Irish Whiskey & simple syrup
3. Pour in cream
4.Stir to mix ingredients. Bottoms up!
Cold Brew over Ice
Keep things simple by crafting your own cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew. Grab one of our latest products (Cold-Brew Coffee Kit and Pods) and become the latest cold-brew coffee connoisseur. Simply place one pod into a glass of water to let it steep overnight, and enjoy this buzzing brew over ice for a simple, DIY drink. Not only are the coffee kit and pods the perfect home addition, each pod is individually wrapped – perfect for travel. Wherever your summer is whisking you away, know that Chameleon Cold-Brew is ready to fuel you on any adventure!