Recipes To Fall In Love With Cold Brew
Fall in love with cold brew all over again with our 7 favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew recipes from drinks to sweets and everything in between.
When February comes around at the beginning of the new year, we take time to appreciate all the things and people we love– including cold brew coffee! It’s time to invite your boldest and buzziest sidekick back into your life to fuel and inspire. Fall in love again with deliciously smooth organic coffee with 7 of our favorite recipes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew. From lattes to sweet treats and cocktails, these recipes are sure to sweeten your Valentine’s Day.
Elevated Dirty Chai
1 cup milk of your choice
1 chai tea bag
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 TBSP MCT oil
1-2 TBSP honey or maple syrup
1/2 tsp Ashwaganda powder
1. Warm milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew until just simmering then turn off heat.
2. Add tea bag to milk and let steep 15+ minutes. Remove tea bag.
3. Add remaining ingredients to chai mixture and blend.
4 Serve topped with a dash each of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Turmeric Latte Smoothie
Ingredients – Part 1
2 bananas, frozen
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
pinch cayenne powder
Ingredients – Part 2
1 banana, frozen
1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch sea salt
Ingredients – Topping
1. In a blender combine first set of ingredients and blend until smooth. Place in freezer.
2. In a blender combine second set of ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Place in the same bowl and lightly swirl 2 smoothies together.
4. Top with favorites!
Cold Brew Coffee Puppy Chow
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
8 cups Chex rice cereal
1-2 cups powdered sugar
1. Melt chocolate and whisk together with Chameleon Cold-Brew and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Fold cereal into chocolate mixture gently to coat, little by little if that makes it easier!
3. Let cereal mixture cool to about room temperature.
4. Pour powdered sugar into a large plastic bag, add chocolately cereal and shake until coated.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate in sealed container.
Cold Brew Pop Tarts
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 TBSP sugar
1 tsp sea salt
1 cup butter, cold & cubed
2/3 cup cold Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
egg wash – egg mixed with water
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or filling of choice
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 TBSP Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
1. Stir together flour, sugar and salt. Using a fork, smash in cold butter until it resembles coarse sand.
2. Mix in just enough Chameleon Cold-Brew until a dough ball forms, careful not to overmix.
3. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
4. Roll out your dough on floured surface until 1/8 inch thick. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 9, 3″x8″ rectangles.
5. Cut marshmallows in half and place 1 marshmallow on one end of the rectangle along with 1 TBSP of chocolate chips.
6. Brush the egg was around the marshmallows and chocolate chips and fold the dry end over the end with filling.
7. Seal all the edges by crimping with a fork and poke holes in the top of your pastry to let steam escape. Then brush the top with egg wash.
8. Repeat with remaining 7 rectangles and move pop tarts to baking sheet lined with parchment.
9. Chill pop tarts 20 minutes as your oven preheats to 400°F.
10. Make for 15-25 minutes until golden. Let cool 5 minutes.
11. Make icing glaze by whisking together powdered sugar, cacao powder, and 1 TBSP cream, adding more cream if needed.
12. Spoon over the top of each pop tart and immediately add sprinkles. Let the icing dry and serve warm.
Turbo Charged Cold Brew Gin & Tonic
1 cup gin
1 cup tonic
1/2 cup simple syrup
2 cups ice cubes
4 lemon slices, for garnish
4 springs rosemary
1. Blend gin, tonic, simple syrup and ice until frosty.
2. Freeze for 1-3 hours then divide into 4 glasses.
3. Gently top each with 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, lemon and sprig of rosemary.
Hot Maple Horchata Coffee
2 oz Horchata
1 tsp of maple syrup
1. On the stovetop, warm up the Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee. Be careful to avoid boiling the coffee.
2. In a mug or cup, combine the warmed espresso, horchata and maple syrup.
Toasted Coconut Cold Brew Latte
2 TBSP coconut syrup
4 oz coconut milk
coconut sugar for sprinkling
toasted coconut for topping
1. Rim cold brew glass with coconut sugar and add ice, cold brew, coconut syrup and coconut milk.
2. Top with toasted coconut and enjoy!
Falling in love again with your favorite Chameleon recipes? Share your recipes and inspiration with us on Instagram using #ChameleonColdBrew. Find more recipes using Chameleon Cold-Brew on our website.