When February comes around at the beginning of the new year, we take time to appreciate all the things and people we love– including cold brew coffee! It’s time to invite your boldest and buzziest sidekick back into your life to fuel and inspire. Fall in love again with deliciously smooth organic coffee with 7 of our favorite recipes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew. From lattes to sweet treats and cocktails, these recipes are sure to sweeten your Valentine’s Day.
Combine Chameleon Cold-Brew’s bold Espresso cold brew coffee with spiced chai tea for the perfect drink to warm you on a cold winter day.
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 chai tea bag
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 1-2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon Ashwaganda powder
- Warm milk and Chameleon-Cold-Brew until just simmering then turn off heat.
- Add tea bag to milk and let steep 15+ minutes. Remove tea bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to chai mixture and blend.
- Serve topped with a dash each of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Satisfy your taste buds and stomach needs with our Tumeric Latte Smoothie bowl made with cold brew and packed with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- 2 bananas, frozen
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch cayenne powder
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pint sea salt
- Top with
- Coconut shavings
- Hemp seeds
- Golden berries
- Bee pollen
- In a blender combine first set of ingredients and blend until smooth. Place in freezer.
- In a blender combine second set of ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place in the same bowl and lightly swirl 2 smoothies together.
- Top with your favorites!
Perfect time to give everyone’s favorite and sweetest game day treat a cold brew coffee twist, made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 8 cups Chex rice cereal
- 1-2 cups powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate and whisk together with Chameleon Cold-Brew and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold cereal into chocolate mixture gently to coat, little by little if that makes it easier!
- Let cereal mixture cool to about room temperature.
- Pour powdered sugar into a large plastic bag, add chocolatey cereal and shake until coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in sealed container.
Your morning coffee and pastry are now one with this scrumptious Chameleon Cold-Brew Pop Tart recipe! Enjoy the sweetness of chocolate and the kick of cold brew coffee.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup butter, cold & cubed
- 2/3 cup cold Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Egg wash (egg mixed with water)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or your filling of choice
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Stir together flour, sugar and salt. Using a fork, smash in cold butter until it resembles coarse sand.
- Mix in just enough Chameleon Cold-Brew until a dough ball forms, careful not to over mix.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Roll out your dough on floured surface until 1/8 inch thick. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 8, 3"x8" rectangles, keeping it as cold as possible the whole time.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on one end of the rectangle.
- Brush the egg wash around the filling and fold the dry end over the end with filling.
- Seal all 4 edges by crimping with a fork and poke holes in the top of your pastry to let steam escape. Then brush the top with egg wash.
- Repeat with remaining 7 rectangles and move pop tarts to baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Chill pop tarts 20 minutes+ as your oven preheats to 400*F 10. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. The darker they get they crunchier they will be. Let cool 5-10 minutes.
- Make icing glaze by whisking together powdered sugar, cacao powder, and Chameleon Cold-Brew.
- Spoon over the top of each pop tart and immediately add sprinkles. Let the icing dry and serve warm.
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup Gin
- 1 cup tonic
- ½ cup simple syrup
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 lemon slices, for garnish
- 4 springs rosemary
- Blend gin, tonic, simple syrup and ice until frosty.
- Freeze for 1-3 hours then divide into 4 glasses.
- Gently top each with ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, lemon and sprig of rosemary.
Made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee
Warm up your cold-brew morning routine and add some spice with our Hot Maple Horchata made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee.
- 4 oz. Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee
- 2 oz. Horchata
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- On the stovetop, warm up the Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee. Be careful to avoid boiling the coffee.
- In a mug or cup, combine the warmed espresso, horchata and maple syrup.
Give your latte a beachy twist! Add a splash of coconut milk to your cold brew coffee to savor summer all year long.
- 4oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons coconut syrup
- 4oz coconut milk
- Coconut sugar for sprinkling
- Toasted coconut for topping
- Rim cold brew glass with coconut sugar and add ice, cold brew, coconut syrup and coconut milk.
- Top with toasted coconut and enjoy!
Falling in love again with your favorite Chameleon recipes? Share your recipes and inspiration with us on Instagram using #ChameleonColdBrew. Find more recipes using Chameleon Cold-Brew on our website.