Recipe for Any Cold Brew Flavor
Use your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew flavor in your next recipe with our Favorite Flavor Recipe Roundup featuring Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffees.
Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Coffees are perfect for on-the-go fuel, whenever inspiration strikes. They also serve as the delicious ingredients for buzzy drink and sweet treat recipes! Take your favorite cold brew flavors into the kitchen with our best coffee recipes featuring every delicious ready to enjoy variety.
1 slice orange
1 sprig rosemary
1/2 cup vodka
1/2 pomegranate juice
2 TBSP Maple Guild Organic Bourbon Barrel Aged Syrup
1. In a shaker, muddle orange and rosemary.
2. Add remaining ingredients and a handful of ice then shake until chilled.
3. Strain into a rocks glass over 1 large ice cube and garnish with more rosemary, another orange slice and pomegranate seeds.
1/8 – 1/4 tsp rose water
1 tsp raw honey
1/2 cup steamed milk of your choosing (we used whole milk)
edible rose petals (garnish)
1. In your mug stir together rose water, heated Chameleon Cold-Brew and honey until honey dissolves.
2. Top with steamed milk & rose petals!
4 tsp chia seeds
1/2 cup milk of your choice
2 TBSP maple syrup
1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
1/2 tsp cacao powder
1/2 cup yogurt of your choice
1/2 cup fresh berries
1. Stir together milk, vanilla bean, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
2. In a separate container, stir together Chameleon, cacao, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
3. Let soak for 3 hours or overnight.
4. Layer puddings and yogurt then berries and any extras you love!
2 oz horchata
1 tsp of maple syrup
1. On the stovetop, warm up the Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee. Be careful to avoid boiling the coffee.
2. In a mug or cup, combine the warmed espresso, horchata and maple syrup.
10 oz semi-sweet chocolate (chopped or chips)
2 TBSP coconut milk
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 TBSP maca powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cayenne powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
cacao powder for rolling
raspberry powder, cacao, chopped almonds, coconut
1. Melt chocolate with coconut milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 2 hours until set but still formable.
3. Coat hands with cacao and roll into 1” balls, placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes then roll in additional toppings if you wish!
Mixing things up in the kitchen with your favorite Chameleon flavors? Share your recipes and inspiration with us on Instagram using #ChameleonColdBrew. Find more recipes using Chameleon Cold-Brew on our website.