Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready-to-Enjoy Coffees are perfect for on-the-go fuel, whenever inspiration strikes. They also serve as the delicious ingredients for buzzy drink and sweet treat recipes! Take your favorite cold brew flavors into the kitchen with our best coffee recipes featuring every delicious ready-to-enjoy variety.
1 slice orange
1 sprig rosemary
1/2 cup vodka
1/2 pomegranate juice
2 tablespoons Maple Guild Organic Bourbon Barrel Aged Syrup
2 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Ready-to-Enjoy
- In a shaker, muddle orange and rosemary
- Add remaining ingredients and a handful of ice then shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over 1 large ice cube and garnish with more rosemary, another orange slice and pomegranate seeds.
1/8 – ¼ teaspoon Rose water
1 teaspoon raw honey
½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Ready-to-Enjoy
½ cup steamed milk of your choosing (we used whole milk)
Edible rose petals (garnish)
- In your mug stir together rose water, heated Chameleon Cold-Brew and honey until honey dissolves.
- Top with steamed milk & rose petals!
4 tablespoons chia seeds
½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Ready-to-Enjoy
½ cup milk of your choice
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
½ teaspoon cacao powder
½ cup yogurt of your choice
½ cup fresh berries
- Stir together milk, vanilla bean, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- In a separate container, stir together Chameleon, cacao, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Let soak for 3 hours or overnight.
- Layer puddings and yogurt then berries and any extras you love!
4 oz. Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Ready-to-Enjoy
2 oz. Horchata
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- On the stovetop, warm up the Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee. Be careful to avoid boiling the coffee.
- In a mug or cup, combine the warmed espresso, horchata and maple syrup.
10 oz semi-sweet chocolate (chopped or chips)
2 tablespoons coconut milk
3 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Mexican Coffee Ready-to-Enjoy
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 tablespoon maca powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
Cacao powder for rolling
Raspberry powder, cacao, chopped almonds, coconut
- Melt chocolate with coconut milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 2 hours until set but still formable.
- Coat hands with cacao and roll into 1” balls, placing on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 10-15 minutes then roll in additional toppings if you wish!
Mixing things up in the kitchen with your favorite Chameleon flavors? Share your recipes and inspiration with us on Instagram using #ChameleonColdBrew. Find more recipes using Chameleon Cold-Brew on our website.