Plant-based Coffee Recipes
Mix up your own coffee recipes, from sips to treats, that are deliciously plant-based and vegan with Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee.
Every morning is made better with our favorite plant, the coffee plant, which produces the rich coffee berries and beans used in our cold-brew coffee. Take the plant that brews the best to the next level with our plant-based and vegan coffee recipes for all times of day.
Everyday Green Smoothie
1 banana, frozen
3/4 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon almond butter
1 tablespoon flax
2 Medjool dates
1 large handful of spinach
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth & enjoy!
Vegan Mint Mocha Shake
1 cup almond milk
1/2 avocado, frozen
1/2 cup frozen raw cauliflower
1/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh mint
1/2 cup (loosely packed) fresh spinach
2 Medjool dates, pitted
One drop culinary peppermint essential oil (Optional)
1/8 cup cacao nib
1. Add all ingredients, except cacao nibs, to blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add cacao nibs and give it a final quick blend.
3. Top with more cacao nibs and mint for a fancy presentation.
1 cup yogurt
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Blend 2 bananas and yogurt until smooth, refrigerate 3/4 cup and keep the rest in the blender.
2. Add almond milk and ¼ cup raspberries to mixture in blender. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3/4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
3. Add ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, ½ banana and ¼ cup raspberries. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3/4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
4. Add remaining ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, ¼ cup blueberries. Blend until smooth and divide mixture into 2 glasses and freeze for about 30 minutes.
5. Slowly pour on top the next darkest layer and and freeze for about 20 minutes. Repeat until all layers have been added.
6. Garnish with raspberries and serve!
1 can full-fat coconut milk
1/4 cup water
2 cups cereal
2-4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place cereal on a cookie sheet and toast in 350°F oven for about 10 minutes, stirring once.
2. In a bowl combine toasted cereal, milk and water. Cover and refrigerate until soggy, stirring occasionally (about 30 minutes depending on cereal).
3. Blend cereal mixture then strain through fine mesh strainer or in nut milk bag. Discard the cereal pulp.
4. Stir the brown sugar and sea salt into your milk.
5. Pour 1 cup vegan cereal milk over ½ bottle of Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee.
Mixing up your own plant-based cold-brew recipes in the kitchen? Show us your creations by tagging us on Instagram with #ChameleonColdBrew