Meal Prep with Cold Brew
Meal prep with cold brew coffee and some of our favorite recipes to save time and take on the week.
MAKE YOUR COLD BREW THE NIGHT BEFORE
You never have to worry about making time for brewing coffee in the morning with Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Pods. Simply place a pod in a mason jar filled with water overnight in the fridge and wake up to a deliciously smooth, ready-to-drink cold brew.
PREPARE A VARIETY OF BREAKFAST OPTIONS
One of the most common complaints about meal prepping is the redundant meal options and lack of flavor variety. Breakfast is no exception! Be sure to prepare a variety of breakfast options, from overnight oats to nut bars, so you enjoy your first meal of the day, everyday.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup rice chex
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2TBSP creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8” pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, Chameleon Cold-Brew, honey, coconut oil, egg white and brown sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients to wet mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Press mixture firmly into pan.
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes until golden and firm. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Lift bars out of pan and cut into 8 bars then let cool.
- If desired, squish together peanut butter and coconut oil in a ziplock bag. Cut the tip of the bag off and pipe drizzles onto each bar.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container until ready to eat!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Mexican Cold Brew On-The-Go
- 1⁄2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 – 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: green apple, nuts, coconut shavings
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl or glass. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning stir and enjoy cold or heat it up quickly.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
DON’T FORGET TO PREP SNACKS
When shopping and preparing to meal prep for the week, be sure not to forget snacks for in between meals. You can choose from prepackaged chips, nuts or dried fruit, or you can make your own delicious snacks at home (with a cold brew twist!).
- 3⁄4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup + 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Cacao Nibs
- Melt coconut butter and stir in maple syrup.
- Evenly distribute and press mixture into a silicone mini muffin tray (or lined mini muffin tray).
- Stir together Layer 2 ingredients then evenly distribute and press on top of Layer 1.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and cacao nibs and freeze 30+ minutes.
- Remove from tray and store in a bag in the freezer.
- Let sit at room temperature about 3 minutes before eating.
PACKAGE SNACKS AWAY IN REUSABLE BAGS
If you are prepping your own snacks, from fruit to pita chips and hummus, invest in reusable bags and mason jars to keep your snacks protected and fresh while minimizing waste.
SET ASIDE MEASURED INGREDIENTS FOR QUICK RECIPES
If you are in need of a last minute meal during the week, prepare measured ingredients for a smoothie or salad to make in seconds when a craving strikes.
- 1⁄4 cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 1⁄2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1⁄4 cup coconut meat
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- 1 – PRE Sirloin Steak, patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup tamari
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 – 1 inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 limes, juiced (1÷4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup cold brew coffee
- 1TBSP maple syrup
- 2 cups red kale, chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup green cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 – 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- Place all marinade ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place steak in the marinade.
- Cover and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- While you wait, prep all the ingredients for dressing and salad.
- For dressing: place all ingredients into bowl, whisk to combine, set aside.
- Assemble all elements of salad, except almonds and radishes, in a bowl and toss.
- On stovetop, preheat a cast iron (or regular) skillet to medium-high heat.
- When skillet is hot, put marinated steak on the skillet.
- For medium rare, cook 4 minutes on each side. Flip only once. Set aside for 2 – 3 minutes to rest.
- Toss each salad with 2 – 3 tablespoons of dressing.
- Slice steak against the grain and place on top of the salad.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and radishes. Enjoy!
Find more recipe inspiration on our website and purchase Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee in select retailers or find your Favorite Chameleon flavor near you. Tag us in your cold brew meal prep creations on Instagram and tag #ChameleonColdBrew.