Ice, Ice Cold Brew Recipes
Stay cool and caffeinated this summer with our favorite iced and frozen cold brew recipes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer to add popsicle sticks then return to freezer for another 3+ hours until solid.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
- 1 bottle Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup lemon vodka
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- Freeze Chameleon into ice cube trays.
- Once frozen, blend frozen Chameleon and remaining ingredients until slushy.
Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- pinch sea salt
- 5 bananas, frozen
Raw Brownie Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Over medium heat, combine all ice cream ingredients except bananas and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cold.
- Line 3 loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Divide & smooth into two lined loaf pans and freeze until firm.
- In food processor, blend all bar ingredients until they are uniform consistency, no large chunks.
- Press half of the bar mixture in your lined loaf pan. Place a layer of parchment on top of that, then press the other half of mixture on top, creating 2 layers of brownies. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Once ice cream is frozen, peel off parchment from all three loaf pans and place ice cream between bars.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- Optional: 1 TBSP agave syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut whipped cream
- 1 fresh strawberries
Strawberry Puree Ingredients
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, greens removed
- 1 TBSP agave
- Option to mix together Chameleon and agave, if you’re using.
- Pour Chameleon into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- To make strawberry puree, blend strawberries until smooth.
- Add strawberry puree to small pan with agave and simmer 3-5 minutes to thicken into a sauce, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- When Chameleon is frozen, blend in a high powered blender until it’s a texture you are happy with.
- 3 cups plain or unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 2/3 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- white chocolate chips
- Whisk together all ingredients until combined.
- Freeze, stirring every 30 minutes until it is a soft-serve consistency, about 3 hours.
- Scoop or pipe (with a piping bag a large star tip) into a bowl and top with your favorites!
Show us how you are staying cool this summer with Chameleon by tagging @ChameleonColdBrew on Instagram. Find more frozen treat recipes on our website.