How to: Espresso Cold Brew Concentrate
Try Chameleon’s newest cold brew creation: Espresso Coffee Concentrate. Simply add water, milk or mix it into a deliciously buzzy recipe.
Chameleon’s Espresso Coffee Concentrate is its newest organic, dairy-free cold brew coffee offered in a 32oz bottle. Similar to the Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee, the Espresso Coffee Concentrate has a bold and robust flavor profile that serves as the perfect foundation for a simple morning cup of coffee or a delicious latte or sweet treat.
Since the 32oz bottle of Espresso Cold Brew Coffee is concentrated, we recommend mixing the cold brew with water, milk or nut milk in a 1:1 ratio. After your first few cups, we always suggest changing the ratio to fit your cold brew preferences.
Looking for a quick cup of hot coffee? Heat up your Espresso Concentrate pre-mixed with water or milk in a kettle or in a pot over the stove and enjoy your quick at-home latte. If you want to add extra froth and don’t have a frother at home, simply pour the heated mixture into a mason jar, tighten the lid and shake.
With a classic bold flavor of Espresso, it’s easy to add a variety of flavors to make a one-of-a-kind drink. Use common spices and ingredients in your kitchen or try one of our latte recipes and swap any of our cold brew flavors with our Espresso Concentrate. Follow our DIY Coffee Syrup recipes for a simple cold brew addition to keep on hand whenever you want an extra splash of flavor.
Bring the café home
Skip the line and be your own barista at home with Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Concentrate! Try our simple recipes for a coffee shop Americano, Cortado and Cappuccino.
Cold Brew Americano
- Heat up 3oz of Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate on the stove and set aside.
- Pour 3oz of hot water from a kettle into the mug.
- Add the hot Espresso Concentrate into the water and enjoy!
Cold Brew Cortado
- Steam 1-2 oz of milk (thicker preferred) and set aside.
- Heat 1-2oz of Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate on the stove and pour into the glass or mug.
- Add the steamed milk to the mug or glass and top with extra milk foam. Enjoy!
Cold Brew Cappuccino
- Heat 1 cup of milk or nut milk over the stove.
- Using an electric mixer or frother, mix the milk until it thickens and foams.
- Heat 3oz of Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate on the stove and pour into the foamed milk. Enjoy!