Holiday Cheers with Chameleon
Spread the holiday cheer with friends and family and serve buzzy cocktails made with your favorite liquors and organic Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee.
- 1/4 cup mezcal
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Black Coffee
- 1/4 cup almond milk horchata
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of allspice
- pinch of ground cloves
- coconut whipped cream
- cayenne powder
- ginger powder
- In a shaker with a handful of ice shake all cocktail ingredients until chilled.
- Strain into 2 martini glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream and a shake of each cayenne and ginger!
- ½ cup cake vodka
- ¼ cup part butterscotch schnapps
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Organic Coffee Concentrate
- In a shaker with ice, combine all ingredients and shake until chilled.
- Pour evenly into 5 shot glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkles!
- 1/4 cup spiced (dark) rum
- 3/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Black Coffee
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP butter
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash ground cloves
- small pinch sea salt
- Heat all ingredients except rum until hot, whisking occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in rum!
- Optional: top with whipped cream, nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.
- 2 oz bourbon whiskey
- 3 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1 oz condensed milk
- Combine bourbon and cold brew with ice in a shaker.
- Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients.
- Strain into hi ball glass over fresh ice.
- Top with condensed milk.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 6 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup bourbon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- Add first four ingredients into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add egg yolks and sugar into a separate bowl and whisk until the color becomes lighter and liquid gets fluffy.
- Slowly add 1/2 hot cold-brew mixture from pot into bowl of yolks and sugar, while whisking simultaneously.
- Add egg mixture to the rest of the cold-brew pan.
- Whisk the combined mixture over low heat until mix is 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- Add 1 cup of cream, 1 cup of bourbon and 2 teaspoons of nutmeg to cooled mixture.
- Whisk well and cool overnight.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and enjoy.
Mixing things up in the kitchen? Tag @chameleoncoldbrew for a chance to be featured! Follow our Instagram for more Chameleon Cold-Brew recipes, giveaways, and more!