Espresso vs Black Cold Brew Concentrate
Learn the difference between Chameleon’s classic Black Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate and newest Espresso Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate.
WHAT IS ESPRESSO COLD BREW COFFEE CONCENTRATE?
Chameleon’s Espresso Coffee Concentrate is its newest organic, dairy-free cold brew coffee offered in a 32oz bottle. Similar to the Ready to Enjoy Espresso Coffee, the Espresso Coffee Concentrate has a bold and robust flavor profile that serves as the perfect foundation for a simple morning cup of coffee or a delicious latte or sweet treat. Just like Chameleon’s other Coffee Concentrate, the Espresso Concentrate is meant to be diluted with water, milk or nut milks.
HOW DOES THE BLACK CONCENTRATE & ESPRESSO CONCENTRATE DIFFER?
Both Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate and Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate are concentrated, dairy-free cold brews. The Espresso Concentrate has a bolder dark and robust flavor profile, similar to that of a coffee house espresso shot. The Black Concentrate is not as dark and has hints of toffee and semi-sweet chocolate flavor notes.
Regardless of the roast flavor profiles, all Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate has the same caffeine content of 208mg of caffeine per 6oz serving.
Our Espresso Coffee Concentrate can be mixed the same way as any classic Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate. Follow our Espresso Coffee Concentrate guide for our favorite tricks and recipes for making the Espresso Concentrate your own!
COFFEE CONCENTRATE RECIPES
Add Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate into any of our cold brew coffee recipes for a bolder buzz, and try some of our favorite recipes below!
- 4 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup milk or nut milk
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix with whisk until well blended and enjoy!
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricots
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup raw almonds
- 1⁄2 cup raw walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup hemp seeds
- 1TBSP maca powder
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- extra hemp seeds & maca for rolling
- Soak dates & apricots in Chameleon Cold-Brew, set aside.
- In a food processor, blend almonds and walnuts until they are chopped into a medium to fine texture, depending on your preference for a chunkier or smoother final product.
- Add in soaked fruit and remaining ingredients then process until the fruit is smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Refrigerate your dough for 10+ minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Scoop & roll tablespoon sized balls in maca powder or hemp seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat!
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Concentrate
- 1 oz ginger liquor
- 1 brandied cherry
- Combine all ingredients except cherry in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously then strain into a rocks glass over 1 large ice cube.
- Garnish with a brandied cherry.