Cool, Calm and Caffeinated with Chameleon Cold-Brew
Whether you enjoy a morning mug of coffee, need an afternoon pick-me up or thrive at happy hours, we’ll show you how to drink Chameleon Cold-Brew throughout the summer.
Summertime and the sippins’ easy… that’s the lyric, right? The skies are clear, the days are long, and it’s time to let Chameleon Cold-Brew bask with you under the sun. Instead of crafting your regular cup of coffee, opt for a summer upgrade filled with seasonal flavors, flair, and fun! Regardless if you need a morning mug to survive the day, rely on your afternoon cup to fuel that post-lunch feeling, or love to clink your caffeine in the evening, we’ve found the perfect recipes so that you can stay cool, calm and caffeinated this summer season.
For the Early Riser
Start the day with something strong — and by something, we mean your cold brew. With just a few ingredients, swap your classic drink for our Chilled Salted Maple Cortado. This flavorful fuel not only includes our cozy Caramel Cold-Brew Concentrate, its frothy feel will keep you alert when you need it the most!
- ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Caramel Coffee Concentrate
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk (we used coconut)
- 1/8 teaspoon maple
- Pinch of sea salt
- Froth chilled milk using a blender, frother, or whisk.
- In small glass, stir together milk, maple and sea salt.
- Pour Chameleon on top and enjoy!
For the Afternoon Adventurer
Nothing says summer like a cool glass of Chameleon Cold-Brew sangria. Bring this fruit-filled, buzzy companion along for afternoons laying by the pool or a much-needed lunch break to fuel your afternoon. Not only will this beverage become your warm weather bestie, it’s the perfect drink for any summer gathering.
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup Anejo Tequila
- 1/2 cup Campari
- 4 TBSP agave or simple syrup
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- In a pitcher, stir together all ingredients except soda water and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- To serve, divide grapes and orange slices among glasses then fill to the top with ice.
- Pour Cold Brew Sangria over ice and top with a splash of sparkling water.
For the Night Owl
Ditch that evening iced coffee for a fueling cocktail that will bring provide both a buzz and a bang. Summer nights are long and are meant to be enjoyed, so treat yourself to a refreshing Cold Brew Mint Julep and refuel with this refreshing drink for the night!
- 2 oz Balcones Rye
- 1 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- Muddle 10 mint leaves fill halfway with ice add wet ingredients fill rest up with ice.