Cold Brew’s BFF: Collagen
Add cold-brew’s BFF, collagen, into any iced, hot or blended drink, and enjoy the benefits of collagen proteins and the buzz of Chameleon Cold-Brew.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen, a popular addition to all types of drinks, is the most abundant protein in our bodies. According to Vital Proteins, adding collagen into your daily routine may help build hair, skin, nails & joints; and it’s used by those looking to improve their diet, fitness and overall longevity.
Many people use collagen for a variety of health benefits, and it pairs perfectly with cold-brew coffee! Whether you mix collagen into your daily cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate, add a splash into a warm latte or blend collagen into a shake, you will be sure to experience the buzz and benefits of this BFF duo.
COLD-BREW & COLLAGEN RECIPES
1 cup milk of your choice
1 chai tea bag
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 – 2TBSP honey or maple syrup
1⁄2 tsp ashwaganda powder
- Warm milk and Chameleon-Cold-Brew until just simmering then turn off heat.
- Add tea bag to milk and let steep 15+ minutes. Remove tea bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to chai mixture and blend.
- Serve topped with a dash each of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
1⁄2 cup coconut milk
1TBSP peanut butter
1TBSP cacao powder
1 scoop of Vital Proteins
4 cubes of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Reishi Chaga Collagen Latte
Recipe by @julieskitchen
1 tsp reishi powder
1 tsp cacao powder
1 tbsp collagen peptides
1⁄2 tsp chaga powder
Honey, maple syrup or sugar to taste
1. Warm almond milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew in a saucepan over medium.
2. Stir in reishi and chaga powders. Turn heat off, add collagen peptides and blend with an immer-
sion blender until frothy.
3. Sweeten to taste. Top with cinnamon.