What Chameleon Cold-Brew is Currently Crushing On
Learn what flavors and feels the Chameleon Cold-Brew team is crushing on for the upcoming winter, hot cold brew coffee season and how we embrace them.
While it can be a shock to many, Chameleon Cold-Brew is a flavorful brew that can be enjoyed at any temperature. And with the upcoming cool weather, or at least for everyone else around the country while we continue to melt in Texas, our coffee is essential when craving a hot mug of magic. Read below for some of our favorite foods and feels the Chameleon Crew is currently crushing on, and learn how you can combine with them with concentrate or ready to enjoy cold-brew for the tastiest treat.
Froth–specifically frothy milk– can upgrade your cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew from good to GREAT. We are crushing hardcore on any frothy milk (or non-mylk!) that adds a layer of something extra to any cozy cup. A recipe we can’t get away from is the Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Latte – combining fall feels and warmth together for an on-the-go caffeine buzz or a sipper for a slow, Sunday morning. Craving a different flavor? Swap out the concentrate for Mocha or our Black for the same, frothy experience.
1-2 TBSP honey
1 cup of your favorite milk or nut milk
1. Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew with honey and stir together.
2. Heat milk and blend until frothy.
3. Using your Chameleon mug, pour frothed milk on top of Chameleon Cold-Brew.
4. Enjoy and keep on caffeinating!
It’s hard not to be in love with this versatile ingredient, which can be sprinkled on top of a hot cup of cold-brew or mixed in to a variety of cold brew treats you can make for the holiday season. When in a hurry, our cinnamon craving is best conquered with our Mexican cold brew coffee, combining cinnamon, vanilla, and a hint of spice (best enjoyed when shaken.)
Everyone’s favorite Christmas treat can be enjoyed just a tad bit early when blended with Chameleon Cold-Brew. Boil all the ingredients listed below for a holiday blend that will keep your tastebuds in the holiday spirit for the next six weeks (but who’s counting?!) With a touch of bourbon to this delectable cold brew cocktail, you’ll be enjoying this buzzy, brew-filled concoction in no time.
2 cups milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground clove
6 egg yolks
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup cream
1 cup bourbon
2 tsp nutmeg
1. Add first four ingredients into a pan and bring to a boil.
2. Add egg yolks and sugar into a separate bowl and whisk until the color becomes lighter and liquid gets fluffy.
3. Slowly add 1/2 hot cold brew mixture from pot into bowl of yolks and sugar, while whisking simultaneously.
4. Add egg mixture to the rest of the cold brew pan.
5. Whisk the combined mixture over low heat until mix is 160°F.
6. Cool for 1 hour.
7. Add 1 cup of cream, 1 cup of bourbon and 2 teaspoons of nutmeg to cooled mixture.
8. Whisk well and cool overnight.
9. Sprinkle with nutmeg and enjoy.
Essentially a combination of the three items we listed above is a favorite we can’t seem to stay away from no matter what season it is: Horchata. Whether you want to continue enjoying your cold-brew cold or add a splash of heat in to the mix, we have not one but two recipes using Chameleon Cold-Brew into the mix.
And if you are still on that pumpkin kick from October… we won’t judge. Keep sipping on our Pumpkin Spice Spiked Horchata and keep the fall love alive all-year long.