For a frozen treat…
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer to add popsicle sticks then return to freezer for another 3+ hours until solid.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- pinch sea salt
- 5 bananas, frozen
Raw Brownie Ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 cups dates, pitted
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1⁄4 cup cacao powder
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- Over medium heat, combine all ice cream ingredients except bananas and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cold.
- Line 3 loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Divide & smooth into two lined loaf pans and freeze until firm.
- In food processor, blend all bar ingredients until they are uniform consistency, no large chunks.
- Press half of the bar mixture in your lined loaf pan. Place a layer of parchment on top of that, then press the other half of mixture on top, creating 2 layers of brownies. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Once ice cream is frozen, peel off parchment from all three loaf pans and place ice cream between bars.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
For Happy Hour in the Heat…
- 1 bottle Chameleon Cold-Brew Espresso Ready to Enjoy Coffee
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 — 1⁄2 cup lemon vodka
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- Freeze Chameleon into ice cube trays.
- Once frozen, blend frozen Chameleon and remaining ingredients until slushy.
- 2 oz gin
- Juice from 1⁄4 lime
- 1 oz agave nectar
- 1 hibiscus tea bag
- 1⁄2 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Steep tea bag with gin for 1 – 5 minutes.
- Shake all ingredients except Chameleon in shaker until chilled.
- Strain into glass over fresh ice & gently top with Chameleon so it floats.
- Optional: Add lime peel as garnish.
For an Elevated Iced Coffee
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, vegan
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 graham cracker (2 squares)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon honey
- Broil mini marshmallows until golden brown and let cool before moving. Careful to watch them while broiling to make sure they don’t burn – unless you like them that way!)
- Blend Chameleon, cacao, milk, ice, 1 graham cracker square and honey.
- Fill glass with a ½ cup toasted marshmallows then top with Iced S’mores Coffee.
- Top with remaining toasted marshmallows and your other square of graham cracker, crumbled.
- Drink with a boba straw or spoon!
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1TBSP maca powder
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 3TBSP maple syrup
- Optional: 2 mL CBD oil
- 2 cups ice
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- Blend Chameleon, almond milk, maca, cacao, (optional CBD oil) and maple until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until smooth but icy.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
Show us how you are beating the summer heat with Chameleon by tagging @ChameleonColdBrew on Instagram. Find more cold brew inspiration on our recipe page, or order a case of your favorite Chameleon flavor on our online shop.