Beat the Summer Heat with Cold Brew
Stay cool and caffeinated with our favorite cold brew recipes to enjoy in the heat, at happy hour or before you start your day this summer!
FOR A FROZEN TREAT…
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer to add popsicle sticks then return to freezer for another 3+ hours until solid.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- pinch sea salt
- 5 bananas, frozen
Raw Brownie Ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 cups dates, pitted
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1⁄4 cup cacao powder
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- Over medium heat, combine all ice cream ingredients except bananas and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cold.
- Line 3 loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Divide & smooth into two lined loaf pans and freeze until firm.
- In food processor, blend all bar ingredients until they are uniform consistency, no large chunks.
- Press half of the bar mixture in your lined loaf pan. Place a layer of parchment on top of that, then press the other half of mixture on top, creating 2 layers of brownies. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Once ice cream is frozen, peel off parchment from all three loaf pans and place ice cream between bars.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
FOR HAPPY HOUR IN THE HEAT…
- 1 bottle Chameleon Espresso Cold Brew On-The-Go
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 — 1⁄2 cup lemon vodka
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- Freeze Chameleon into ice cube trays.
- Once frozen, blend frozen Chameleon and remaining ingredients until slushy.
- 2 oz gin
- Juice from 1⁄4 lime
- 1 oz agave nectar
- 1 hibiscus tea bag
- 1⁄2 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Steep tea bag with gin for 1 – 5 minutes.
- Shake all ingredients except Chameleon in shaker until chilled.
- Strain into glass over fresh ice & gently top with Chameleon so it floats.
- Optional: Add lime peel as garnish.
FOR AN ELEVATED ICED COFFEE
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, vegan
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 graham cracker (2 squares)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon honey
- Broil mini marshmallows until golden brown and let cool before moving. Careful to watch them while broiling to make sure they don’t burn – unless you like them that way!)
- Blend Chameleon, cacao, milk, ice, 1 graham cracker square and honey.
- Fill glass with a ½ cup toasted marshmallows then top with Iced S’mores Coffee.
- Top with remaining toasted marshmallows and your other square of graham cracker, crumbled.
- Drink with a boba straw or spoon!
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1TBSP maca powder
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 3TBSP maple syrup
- Optional: 2 mL CBD oil
- 2 cups ice
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- Blend Chameleon, almond milk, maca, cacao, (optional CBD oil) and maple until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until smooth but icy.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
Show us how you are beating the summer heat with Chameleon by tagging @ChameleonColdBrew on Instagram. Find more cold brew inspiration on our recipe page, or order a caseor find your Favorite Chameleon flavor near you.