Anything But Pumpkin Spice Latte
As the fall season approaches, we are warming up with our favorite spiced cold brew lattes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee.
With the leaves changing colors brings the change of coffeehouse lattes and the spike of Pumpkin Spice Lattes. While we love a classic PSL, we’re celebrating this new season with our favorite non-pumpkin lattes for a deliciously buzzy cold brew coffee experience.
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Heat milk, Chameleon and coconut sugar until sugar dissolves and liquid is hot.
- Blend in blender with ghee about 1 minute until frothy.
- Divide between two mugs and top with coconut sugar and a toasted pecan.
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 TBSP MCT oil
- 1-2 TBSP honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ashwaganda powder
- Warm milk and Chameleon-Cold-Brew until just simmering then turn off heat.
- Add tea bag to milk and let steep 15+ minutes. Remove tea bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to chai mixture and blend.
- Serve topped with a dash each of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 3 TBSP molasses
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash ground nutmeg
- Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew with molasses and spices.
- Steam or froth the milk in a milk frother (or warm it then blend in a blender).
- Pour Chameleon Cold-Brew into mug and top with frothed milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- 1/4 cup spiced (dark) rum
- 3/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Black Coffee
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP butter
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash ground cloves
- small pinch sea salt
- Heat all ingredients except rum until hot, whisking occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in rum!
- Optional: top with whipped cream, nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.
While there are many delicious cold weather flavors to add to Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee, we cannot deny our love for a twist on the Pumpkin Spice Latte!
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 bottle Chameleon Cold-Brew Ready to Enjoy Black Coffee
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Cover almonds with filtered water and soak overnight.
- Strain and rinse almonds in the morning then blend with 4 cups filtered water.
- Using a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer, strain milk and set aside pulp for another use.
- To milk add remaining ingredients and blend again.
- Enjoy over ice!