A Whole Latte Love
Revamp your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate flavors by turning them into delicious lattes with just a few ingredients.
If you’re like us, odds are your day isn’t complete without a fueling cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew. We’ve shown you the variety of ways to drink our organic cold brew concentrates; topped with ice, warmed up, diluted with dairy, mixed with a bit of booze, or even straight up if you’re really needing that cup of caffeine. But did you know it’s quite simple to also enjoy any delicious, Chameleon Cold-Brew concentrate flavor as a latte as well?
With a few ingredients and instructions, kick your mug of magic up a notch! Transform any concentrate flavor into a lovely, latte masterpiece – enjoyed both hot or cold.
1. Pecan Latte
Try our spin on the Vietnamese iced coffee by using our bright & nutty Pecan Cold-Brew Concentrate as the hot, caffeinated base!
- Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Concentrate
- Your choice of sweet, condensed milk (or non-milk substitute)
- Fill cup with desired amount of cold brew to water ratio (equal parts recommended)
- Pour into a pot or kettle and warm on the stove on medium heat until it reaches the desired temperature
- Add (now hot) brew into a mug
- Add 2 teaspoons of condensed milk, and stir/froth to perfection!
2. Dirty Matcha Latte
Looking for something on the cooler side? Blend your love for matcha and Chameleon Cold-Brew into a delicious, cold latte crafted with our Vanilla Cold-Brew Concentrate flavor.
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/8 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon ceremonial grade matcha powder
- Whisk together hot water and matcha until smooth
- Stir in honey and chilled coconut milk
- Fill in a glass with ice and Chameleon then top with matcha mixture
- Option: top with a dusting matcha powder!
3. Cayenne Cacao Latte
Add a splash of spice to your coffee routine with this hot latte, combining the flavors of chocolate and warm toffee from our Mocha Cold-Brew Concentrate.
- 1 cup favorite milk (or mylk substitute) – we used coconut
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 3 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Heat ingredients and blend until frothy
- Dust with more cinnamon and enjoy!
4. Iced Rose Adaptogen Latte
Step your novice latte game up a notch with this refreshing adaptogenic latte, created with our classic staple: Black Cold-Brew Concentrate.
- 1/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Concentrate
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon beet powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwaghanda (herbal supplement)
- Pour Chameleon Cold-Brew over ice
- Blend remaining ingredients until frothy and pour over Chameleon
- Option: top with dried rose petals!
5. Golden Milk Latte Ice Cream Sandwiches
If searching for the tastiest, out-of-the-box cold-brew treat combining our concentrate coffee and love for lattes, look no further than these babies! You may need to carve out time (and energy) to prep our golden milk latte ice cream sandwiches, but the end result will be more than worth it!
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Concentrate
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 5 Bananas, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Over medium heat, combine all ice cream ingredients except bananas and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cold.
- Line 3 loaf pans with parchment paper
- Blend bananas with Chameleon mixture until smooth using a high-powdered blender with tamper.
- Divid & smooth into two-lined loaf pans and freeze until firm.
- In food processor, blend all bar ingredients until they are uniform consistency, no large chunks!
- Press half of the bar mixture in your lined loaf pan. Place a layer of parchment on top of that, creating 2 layers of brownies. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Once ice cream is frozen, peel off parchment from all three loaf pans and place ice cream between bars.
- Cut into squares and DIG IN!