A Whole Latte Love
Revamp your favorite Chameleon Cold-Brew Concentrate flavors by turning them into delicious lattes with just a few ingredients.
If you’re like us, odds are your day isn’t complete without a fueling cup of Chameleon Cold-Brew. We’ve shown you the variety of ways to drink our organic cold brew concentrate; topped with ice, warmed up, diluted with dairy, mixed with a bit of booze, or even straight up if you’re really needing that cup of caffeine. But did you know it’s quite simple to also enjoy any delicious, Chameleon Cold-Brew concentrate flavor as a latte as well?
With a few ingredients and instructions, kick your mug of magic up a notch! Transform any concentrate flavor into a lovely, latte masterpiece – enjoyed both hot or cold.
1. PECAN LATTE
Try our spin on the Vietnamese iced coffee by using our bright & nutty Pecan Cold-Brew Concentrate as the hot, caffeinated base!
Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Concentrate
your choice of sweet, condensed milk (or non-milk substitute)
1. Fill cup with desired amount of cold brew to water ratio (equal parts recommended).
2. Pour into a pot or kettle and warm on the stove on medium heat until it reaches the desired temperature.
3. Add (now hot) brew into a mug.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of condensed milk, and stir/froth to perfection!
2. DIRTY MATCHA LATTE
Looking for something on the cooler side? Blend your love for matcha and Chameleon Cold-Brew into a delicious, cold latte crafted with our Vanilla Coffee Concentrate flavor.
3⁄4 cup coconut milk
1⁄8 cup hot water
1 tsp ceremonial grade matcha powder
1. Whisk together hot water and matcha until smooth.
2. Stir in honey and chilled coconut milk.
3. Fill in a glass with ice and Chameleon then top with matcha mixture.
4. Option: top with a dusting matcha powder!
3. CAYENNE CACAO LATTE
Add a splash of spice to your coffee routine with this hot latte, combining the flavors of chocolate and warm toffee from our Mocha Coffee Concentrate.
1 cup favorite milk (or mylk substitute) – we used coconut
3 tsp cacao powder
1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
1⁄8 tsp cayenne powder
1. Heat ingredients and blend until frothy.
2. Dust with more cinnamon and enjoy!
4. ICED ROSE ADAPTOGEN LATTE
1 cup milk of your choice
1 – 2TBSP honey or maple syrup
1 tsp rose water
1 tsp beet powder
1⁄2 tsp ashwaghanda (herbal supplement)
1. Pour Chameleon Cold-Brew over ice
2. Blend remaining ingredients until frothy and pour over Chameleon
3. Option: top with dried rose petals!
5. GOLDEN MILK LATTE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
If searching for the tastiest, out-of-the-box cold-brew treat combining our concentrate coffee and love for lattes, look no further than these babies! You may need to carve out time (and energy) to prep our golden milk latte ice cream sandwiches, but the end result will be more than worth it!
Ingredients — Ice Cream
1 cup coconut milk, full fat
2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cardamom
1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
1⁄2 tsp black pepper
pinch of sea salt
5 bananas, frozen
Ingredients — Raw Brownie
1 1⁄2 cups dates, pitted
1 cup walnuts
1⁄2 cup almonds
1⁄4 cup cacao powder
1⁄4 tsp sea salt
1. Over medium heat, combine all ice cream ingredients except bananas and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cold.
2. Line 3 loaf pans with parchment paper.
3. Blend bananas with Chameleon mixture until smooth using a high-powdered blender with tamper.
4. Divide & smooth into two-lined loaf pans and freeze until firm.
5. In food processor, blend all bar ingredients until they are uniform consistency, no large chunks!
6. Press half of the bar mixture in your lined loaf pan. Place a layer of parchment on top of that, creating 2 layers of brownies. Refrigerate until chilled.
7. Once ice cream is frozen, peel off parchment from all three loaf pans and place ice cream between bars.
8. Cut into squares and DIG IN!
How do you plan on transforming your favorite cup of concentrate into a drool-worthy latte? Snap a photo of your creation and tag us on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #MadeForMakers. You may see your final product appear on our feed! Find more latte ideas on our recipe page – as well as a variety of organic, cold-brew creations.