Whether your new year’s resolutions include healthy eating or more adventurous cooking, start your year off right with delicious, guilt-free recipes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew. Check out 8 of our favorite healthy recipes made with our organic coffee, from an upgraded morning cup of coffee to sweet shakes and smoothies.
Rev up your milkshake with a chocolate-filled, dairy-free Mocha Blackberry Collagen Cold Brew Shake made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate.
- 4oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee Concentrate
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins
- 4 cubes of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Get a healthy kickstart to your day with our bullseye coffee. Make it with collagen and ghee or spice it up with natural herbs.
- 3/4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen
- 1 tablespoon Tin Star Foods Ghee
- Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew and water using your favorite method (stovetop, microwave, over a fire...)
- Blend heated Chameleon Cold-Brew, Tin Star Foods Ghee and Vital Proteins Collagen (+ honey and spices if you’d like) in a blender for about 30-60 seconds until frothy like a latte.
Shake up your smoothie bowl routine by adding in cold brew coffee for an energizing and refreshing treat any time of day.
- ¼ cup coconut or cashew yogurt
- 1 teaspoon goji berry powder
- 1 Medjool date, pit removed
- 2 packets frozen unsweetened açai
- ½ banana
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 1/8 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- Top with goji berries, blueberries sliced in half, coconut shavings, bee pollen
- Stir together yogurt and goji berry powder and set aside.
- Blend date, banana, acai, almond milk and Chameleon Cold-Brew until smooth, using tamper as needed.
- Scoop into bowl and randomly spoon goji yogurt on top. Drag a butter knife or spoon in a swirly pattern until you like how it looks.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Our new layered cold brew coffee ombre smoothie is almost too pretty to drink! Each colored layer will leave you satisfied with every sip.
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- Blend 2 bananas and yogurt until smooth, refrigerate 3/4 cup and keep the rest in the blender. Add almond milk and ¼ cup raspberries to mixture in blender. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3/4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, ½ banana and ¼ cup raspberries. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3/4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add ¼ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, ½ banana and ¼ cup blueberries. Blend until smooth and refrigerate 3/4 cup, keeping the rest in the blender.
- Add remaining ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew, ¼ cup blueberries. Blend until smooth and divide mixture into 2 glasses and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Slowly pour on top the next darkest layer and and freeze for about 20 minutes. Repeat until all layers have been added.
- Garnish with raspberries and serve!
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Concentrate
- 1/2 cup kefir
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon ground chia seeds
- 1 cup of your favorite raw greens
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 Medjool date
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend well.
- Pour blended mixture into a glass.
- Sprinkle chia seeds and orange zest on top.
- Add orange wedge to lid of glass. Enjoy!
Recharge your morning coffee and stay fueled with our Maple Clove Butter Latte made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew and water then blend all ingredients until frothy.
- Dust with more ground clove if you’d like!
Say goodbye to hectic mornings and hello to a quick and healthy breakfast with our organic Chameleon Cold-Brew Overnight Oats. Switch up the toppings or try a new cold brew coffee flavor in your overnight oats to make it yours.
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Mexican Coffee
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: Green apple, nuts, coconut shavings
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl or glass. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning stir and enjoy cold or heat it up quickly.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Make a buzzy, out-of-this-world cold brew latte made with blue majik powder and Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate.
- ½ cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 2 teaspoon blue majik + more for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon bee pollen
- Heat Chameleon Cold-Brew with honey and stir together.
- Heat milk then blend with blue majik until frothy.
- In a mug pour frothed milk on top of Chameleon Cold-Brew.
- Dust with a pinch of blue majik. Swirl blue majik in with a spoon or toothpick then sprinkle with bee pollen.
Taking on your new year’s resolutions with Chameleon Cold-Brew’s organic coffee? Share your recipes and inspiration with us on Instagram using #ChameleonColdBrew. Find more recipes using Chameleon Cold-Brew on our website.