5 Ingredient Cold Brew Recipes
Make deliciously quick and easy cold brew drinks with our favorite five ingredient recipes made with Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Concentrate.
- 1⁄4 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 2TBSP honey
- 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄8 cup hot water
- 1 tsp ceremonial grade matcha powder
- Whisk together hot water and matcha until smooth.
- Stir in honey and chilled coconut milk.
- Fill a glass with ice and Chameleon then top with matcha mixture.
- Option to top with a dusting of matcha powder.
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 1 frozen banana
- 2TBSP almond butter
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- Blend about 30 – 60 seconds until smooth.
- Top with a drizzle of almond butter and sliced bananas.
- 4 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- 2TBSP coconut syrup
- 4 oz coconut milk
- coconut sugar for sprinkling
- toasted coconut for topping
- Rim cold brew glass with coconut sugar and add ice, cold brew, coconut syrup and coconut milk.
- Top with toasted coconut and enjoy!
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Black Coffee Concentrate
- ½ oz coffee liquor
- Optional: splash of simple syrup
- Add all ingredients to shaker and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a (chilled) martini glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans.