5 Cold Brew Coffee Cocktails With Your Favorite Liquor
Looking to add a buzz to your tequila or a smooth brew to your whiskey? Look no further than our list of best cocktails made with your favorite liquor!
IF YOU LIKE WHISKEY, YOU SHOULD TRY…
1 1⁄2 Jameson Irish Whiskey
1⁄2 oz simple syrup
1 1⁄2 oz Chameleon Cold-Brew Pecan Coffee Concentrate
1 bar-spoon Amaretto
1. Shake & serve in Collins glass garnished with a pineapple leaf and lemon wheel.
IF YOU LIKE VODKA, YOU SHOULD TRY…
1oz coffee liquor
4oz cashew cream
1. Freeze bottle of Chameleon Cold-Brew by pouring into ice sheets.
2. Add (now frozen) Chameleon Cold-Brew cubes to glass.
3. Pour ingredients listed into glass.
IF YOU LIKE TEQUILA, YOU SHOULD TRY…
1 1⁄2 oz reposado tequila
1⁄2 oz cream
3⁄4 tsp cinnamon syrup (if no cinnamon simple syrup, sub with simple syrup and add a touch of grated cinnamon)
1. Shake & strain over ice. Garnish with fresh grated cinnamon and float 1⁄2 oz cream.
IF YOU LIKE GIN, YOU SHOULD TRY…
2 oz gin
1 oz coffee liqueur
1. Shake & strain over ice. Garnish with whole coffee beans.
IF YOU LIKE RUM, YOU SHOULD TRY…
Lovers in Paradise
1 1⁄2 oz aged rum
1 oz banana liqueur
1⁄2 oz lime juice
1 1⁄2 oz pineapple juice
1 pineapple slice
1. Shake & serve in a Tiki Mug. Garnish with pineapple & cherry.
Mixing things up in the kitchen? Tag @chameleoncoldbrew and #MadeforMakers for a chance to be featured! Follow our Instagram for more Chameleon Cold-Brew posts, giveaways, and more!